|Item #||PARKER O-RING LUBE|
|Brand||American Packing & Gasket|
|Mfr. Model #||O-RING LUBE|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.35|
* Image may not reflect actual product
- Parker O-Lube is a barium base petroleum grease formulated to facilitate installation and extend service life of synthetic rubber O-rings and seals.
- A thin film of Parker O-Lube applied to the seal itself as well as the surface over which the seal will travel is suggested for best results.
- Combines excellent surface adherence characteristics and lubricity with inherent water resistance.
- This lubricant is especially recommended for low pressure pneumatic systems as well as reciprocating and low speed rotary or oscillating applications.