|Item #||PARKER O-RING LUBE|
|Brand||American Packing & Gasket|
|Mfr. Model #||OLUBE 884-2|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.35|
* Image may not reflect actual product
- Parker O-Lube 884-2 is a general-purpose, barium base petroleum grease, that protects o-rings and seals against damage during installation on hydrocarbon and pneumatic systems.
- Combines excellent surface adherence characteristics and lubricity with inherent water resistance.
- Especially recommended for low pressure pneumatic and vacuum systems as well as reciprocating and low speed rotary or oscillating applications.
- Not recommended for silicone, butyl, or ethylene propylene rubber, or for use in systems with micronic filters.