|Item #||CARLEN CC290T-3600-ABZ-24-FM-MS|
|Brand||Groves Approved Vendor|
|Mfr. Model #||CC290T-3600-ABZ-24-FM-MS|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4|
* Image may not reflect actual product
- Model CC290T is a family of mill duty industrial-grade optical incremental encoders developed to provide rugged thru-shaft drive for additional add-on components such as resolvers, mechanical overspeed switches, etc.
- Uses same solid state LED codewheel illumination as other CCI pulse tachometers.
- Read-head electronics are on a single chip of silicon which is encapsulated for extremely long life.
- Piloted tachometer body separates from the foot-mount bracket for rapid change-out.
- Output Signal: Square Wave, with following: 2 Channels, phased 90°, Push-Pull Signal, Differentially Driven, in Quadrature +/- 2° with Marker Plus
- Cycles/Revolution: on Code Disc: 240, 540, 600, 1000, 1024, 1200, 2048, 3600
- Moment of Inertia : 55gm/cm3
- Bearing Life: 2 x 108 revs @ Rated Shaft Loading
- Shaft Torque: 0.5 to 1 oz-in w/o Seal/-1 to 2 oz-in w/ Seal
- Shaft Runout: 0.0005 T.I.R.
- Shock : 50 G’s for 11msec Duration
|Shaft Size||0.6250 in|
|Supply Voltage||5 VDC to 30 VDC +/-5%|
|Supply Current||CMOS + 150 mA max, 125mA, typical|
|Output Voltage||5 VDC to 30 VDC +/-5%|
|Operating Temp. Range||-40° C to 100° C|
|Velocity Range||0 to 30,000 RPM|
|Vibration||5 to 2000 Hz @ 20 G’s|
|Material||6061 Aluminum, Anodized/316 Stainless Steel|